Charles and Camilla wearied by Harry and Meghans attacks ahead of Netflix doc

The King and Queen Consort are "not worried but wearied'' by constant attacks from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, it is claimed.

Buckingham Palace sources last night said there is mounting frustration at the barrage of complaints that Harry and Meghan make about their treatment by the rest of the Royal Family, ahead of a bombshell documentary series the couple have made for Netflix.

A trailer for the six-part programme was released last week, teasing intimate moments and apparently threatening to reveal further details of the couple's fraught relationship with the family.

READ MORE: Meghan and Harry Netflix 'dirty bomb' trailer depicts Kate as 'wicked witch of Wales'

Royal sources told The Mail on Sunday how King Charles and Queen Camilla are "not worried but wearied" by the Sussexes' stream of criticism.

The advert was released during the Prince and Princess of Wales' high-profile visit to Boston in the US, in a seemingly constant onslaught against the family.

Despite the timing, a Palace source said the Prince and Princess of Wales were "sanguine" about the imminent documentary. It is, however, feared that there is now no way back for the brothers' relationship.

An insider said: "Typically, if a member of the Royal Family has a high-profile foreign trip then no-one else back home would seek to disrupt the message of that trip."

The family made "magnanimous and very deliberate gestures" to include Prince Harry in the late Queen's funeral in September, but now face regular outbursts, it was claimed.

Meghan and Harry, who live in the celebrity enclave of Montecito, California, criticised royal life in an interview with Oprah Winfrey last year.

Meghan has since released a podcast while Harry has written a memoir, which is expected to be released in January and which contains detail a string of grievances against his family, as a palace source stressed: "It is very wearying."

The Duke and Duchess are now being accused of a breach of protocol by taking a private photographer into Buckingham Palace for the Netflix trailer.

To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.

The Waleses attended a star-studded gala on Friday to promote William's Earthshot Prize, apparently determined to ensure the Netflix series should not overshadow their work.

The King has been keen to show his support for the Sussexes, but Harry's new media projects appear to have caused much hurt to his family.

READ NOW:

  • Meghan and Harry 'reach point of no return as Netflix trailer declares war'
  • Three bombshells from brand new Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary trailer
  • Harry 'getting in bed with Netflix' is 'not the best idea' for the Royal Family
  • Get £160 off an Apple iPhone 13 Pro in last-chance Cyber Monday sale on eBay

Source: Read Full Article