Disturbing video shows burns suffered by man imprisoned and tortured by thugs

Chilling footage shows a torture victim being freed by police after thugs spent seven hours cutting his wrists and burning him with an iron.

In the video, an iron burn is visible on the topless victim's stomach, along with deep cuts to his hands and wrist.

Police officers seem shocked by his injuries and then ask him to turn around so they can see the damage inflicted to his back.

The victim also suffered a dislocated shoulder and had his jaw broken in two places during the sickening incident, Manchester Evening News reports.

Remi Burgess, 25, of Chorlton Road, Hulme, Louis Winstanley, 20, of Warmley Road, Wythenshawe, and Dominic McGrath, 29, of Chalford Road, Wythenshawe have been jailed for a total of 29 years.

The incident started on December 27 last year, when the victim, who is aged in his 20s, was contacted by Burgess on Instagram asking to buy a Rolex watch from him.

Agreeing to sell the watch for £4,000, the victim asked Burgess to visit him in Shaw later that day to exchange money.

The victim willingly got into a white Volkswagen T-Roc at around 6pm and was headbutted by McGrath, before Burgess started stabbing his arms, hand, and wrists.

Winstanley was driving and sped off towards the M60 and eventually to a house in Norwood Drive, Timperley, where more barbaric acts of torture were committed.

The victim had his eyes taped shut and his hands taped behind his back, before being taken upstairs and beaten, as well as having his stomach burned with a hot iron.

Demanding £100,000 for his release, the thugs rang the victim's family and told them not to contact the police or they would kill him.

Eventually, he was bundled back into the car and it was found by police with him still bound inside, in the early hours of the following day.

All three men pleaded guilty to false imprisonment and wounding with intent.

For unrelated matters, Winstanley also admitted to three counts of theft, two counts of burglary, handling stolen goods, and breach suspended sentence.

Winstanley received a custodial term of 12 years, McGrath was jailed for nine years and Burgess was imprisoned for eight years.

Detective Constable Matt Wilson, of GMP's Oldham District, said: "This was a terrifying and unprovoked ordeal for the victim and I commend his bravery and support throughout our investigation which has ultimately led to a successful conviction today.

"These three men are dangerous and sadistic individuals who took pleasure from abducting and seriously assaulting a man."

Source: Read Full Article