Woman escapes maniacs dungeon where she was held as sex slave for 14 years

A woman who was reportedly held as a "sex slave" for 14 years has escaped her horrific "dungeon" captivity in Russia.

Identified only as Ekaterina B, she is now 33 but is thought to have been kidnapped by "maniac" Vladimir Cheskidov, 51, in 2009 when she was just 19.

She claims to have been tortured and sexually abused throughout that time, raped "more than 1,000" times.

READ MORE: Top Russian politician admits country 'could cease to exist' on Putin's state-run TV

Cheskidov from Smolina, Chelyabinsk, is currently under armed guard in a psychiatric hospital, facing a criminal investigation for murder, rape and kidnapping.

The Russian Investigative Committee allege he kept another captive named Oksana, who he dismembered in 2011 before boiling her remains. Investigators said they found her remains in the man's cellar.

According to reports, Cheskidov lived in a village house with his mother Valentina. She was allegedly aware of his sick crimes and has also been under interrogation this week.

Ekaterina managed to escape after Cheskidov got drunk and forgot to lock the door on her basement dungeon. She also reportedly convinced his mother that he was going to kill them both, leading to the mother calling an ambulance.

After the daring escape she managed to track down her sister – who she hadn't seen for 14 years – before calling police.

Ekaterina told her sister: "He walked everywhere with me holding a knife, he always had a knife in his hand."

She explained they met when he offered her a drink at a train station. He then invited her home and she agreed.

Reports claim she was forced to do house work, look after his mother and provide him with sex. She would be tied up whenever he left the house and forced to drink vodka before he "severely beat" her.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

Police seized laptops, disks containing porn and sex toys allegedly used during torture sessions from Cheskidov's home.

Police are also trying to ascertain what happened to Cheskidov's father and wife. His wife allegedly died after falling from a window, his dad following a fall.

Some reports suggest remains were found buried in his garden.

Komsomolskaya Pravda reported "subhuman" Cheskidov "used to have friends, and then he became a recluse".

Forensic investigators are continuing to work at his home.

If you or somebody you know has been affected by this story, contact Victim Support for free, confidential advice on 08 08 16 89 111 or visit their website, www.victimsupport.org.uk.

Source: Read Full Article